[LK] Euphoria [LK] Euphoria

oh my god amazing song, im fucking high right now and it sounds like im just standing before that cheering crowd at the bgeninnng omg amazing song.

LK412 responds:

Lol

CTSG: Shapeshifter CTSG: Shapeshifter

Amazing

Amazingly perfect, i only review the best of the best songs on newgrounds and i think this is one of the best ones ever! this is amazing i might make a game solely for it, Absolutly perfect, The only thing i dident like was the part with the voices beat boxing, it kind of runied the mood but still this is amazing!

.X. Welcome To The Matrix .X. Welcome To The Matrix

Amazing.

Very nice! i love it when i find theese gems of music on newgrounds! i rarly review music, and if i do its extremly good. ive only review about 5 songs. consider this a privlage :D. very amazing peice 5/5

XenoxX responds:

YAY THANKS ALOT!!!!!!

Midnight Waltz Midnight Waltz

Amazing.

Absolutly compelling peice. i love it. perfectly done, reminds me of pans laberynth. very nice touch. i rarely review music unless its extremly good and youve earned this review. very amazing, im going to use this in my game "sun"
5/5

Confession of a Lonesome Heart Confession of a Lonesome Heart

My god..

This is amzing you sir are gifted. being able to make up a song in 4 minutes useing improv... i was going to use this in a game i made but the file is not correct :( im so sad now. your amazing.